Return Authorization Instructions
Once you contact us by phone or e-mail, we will issue you a return authorization number after asking you a few questions. Please have the following information available:
• Information regarding problem you are having and whether it may be considered a warranty claim
• Serial number of the item
• A name, phone number, and extension of the party to contact, should we have further questions
• A billing name, address, phone number of the responsible party
• The name of the party to whom we should ship the item, their e-mail address, the shipping address, and the receiver's PO number if needed
We ask that you ship your item to the following address in this format:
ATTN: (R.A.# )
239 West Street
Pittsfield, MA 01201
When shipping your unit to us, the entire unit should be placed and sealed in a plastic bag to prevent debris from entering the ports. The ventilator should then be bubble wrapped and double boxed. Please ship using the courier of your convenience, but we ask that $1,000 of insurance is placed on the package (or per unit if applicable) in case of damage during shipping and transport.
If you are shipping to us your Anesthesia Workstation, the absorber must be emptied. Small bubble wrap type packing material should be placed within the confines of the clear acrylic cover to prevent the cracking of an expensive item. The entire unit should be sealed in a plastic bag, bubble wrapped, and double boxed.